Terms and Conditions of Accessing the Passenger Facilitation Manual on CAG One Drive
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) form the agreement we have with you (the “Agreement”) when you access and use the Passenger Facilitation Manual (“PFM”) provided by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“CAG” or “we” or “us”). By accessing this webpage and/or accessing or using the PFM, you signify that you have read and you unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, please discontinue your access to this webpage and use of the PFM immediately.
2. CAG reserves the right to amend the Terms from time to time without giving prior notice to you, and you agree that your continued use of this webpage and/or the PFM after such amendments have been reflected on the relevant CAG website will constitute your acknowledgement and agreement to such changes or modifications. Should you not agree to these Terms as amended from time to time, you should immediately leave the webpage and discontinue its use.
3. You shall be solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the Login ID, password and/or other authentication method (“Authentication Method”) which may be provided to you for access of any part of this webpage, and you shall not share these with, or transfer them to any third parties. Further, you shall immediately notify CAG of any unauthorised use of the same.
4. CAG shall be entitled at any time to deactivate or revoke any password, and/or Login IDs issued to the you without giving any reason.
5. All intellectual property rights in the or relating to the Website and the underlying software code, including without limitation all patents, trademarks, copyright, registered designs, and goodwill, are owned either directly by CAG or by CAG’s licensors.
6. CAG hereby grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable licence to use this webpage and the PFM in accordance with these Terms. The PFM is provided by CAG solely for your own use, and shall not disclosed to or used by any third party without CAG’s prior written consent.
7. You will not, without our prior written consent, do or attempt to do, or allow third parties on your behalf to do or attempt to do any of the following: (i), copy, reproduce, alter, or modify the webpage and/or the PFM; or (ii) create derivative works of this webpage and/or the PFM of any kind whatsoever.
8. CAG is providing this webpage and the PFM to you “as is” and “as available” and CAG makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to the webpage and the PFM, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, or suitability for any purpose of all information and content made available on or through this webpage.
9. CAG may, without further notice and liability to you, amend any part of the PFM and/or suspend or discontinue your access of the PFM, whether in whole or in part, at any time.
10. To the fullest extent allowed by the law, in no event will CAG be liable for any damage, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or compensation, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with the following whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise: (i) Your use or access to this webpage and/or the PFM; and (ii) Any breach of security, delay, corruption or destruction of data or systems (including but not limited to those caused by any virus or other malicious code), transmission error, inaccessibility or unavailability (whether in connection with upgrading or modification of this webpage, failure or insufficiency of the technical facilities or otherwise) of this webpage and/or the PFM or any part thereof, whether due to the negligence of CAG or its officers, employees, agents, contractors or otherwise.
11. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold CAG, its officers, employees, agents and contractors harmless against all damages, losses, costs (including legal costs), expenses and liabilities suffered or incurred by CAG, its officers, employees, agents or contractors arising out of or in connection with any claims, suits or proceedings brought against CAG, its officers, employees, agents or contractors by third parties arising out of or in connection with your acts, failures, omissions and defaults in relation to the use of this webpage and/or the PFM, including but not limited to unauthorised access and/or use of this webpage and/or the PFM or any part thereof, unauthorised disclosure or use of any Authentication Method and/or failing to act in accordance with these Terms.
12. If any of these Terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, those terms shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms.
13. Please contact our officer at ChangiPFM@changiairport.com if you have any queries.